Sunday
March 23,2008
I am so thankful for my parents today. They are visiting and it is always so much fun. I just love to have them here and to be able to spend time with them and have my girls get to play with them. My sweet little girls just love Grandma and Grandpa Stephens so much. Dad reminded me of how blessed we are when he mentioned how well Lauren seemed to be doing. I guess I forget sometimes as she is just such a sweet normal little girl. Like dad said you'd never know that there was anything wrong with her if you hadn't seen her before. She has such a beautiful and perfect smile and she just lights up every room she goes in. We all love her and we are blessed and thankful for her health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment