I have been having a bit of a tough time lately feeling very forgetful, unorganized, and tired, etc. I recently came to the conclusion that this is quite possibly Satan's way of trying to make my new calling harder on me. Anyway its been really tough because I have had to try and find new ways to organize myself as my old methods simply aren't working at all. So I finally sat down and got some good work done for the quorum and today I was so blessed for doing so. (It often amazes me how quickly the Lord blesses us when we fulfill things that He asks us to do.) Anyway on the way to work today I started thinking about a mission companion of mine that lives in Finland. He wrote me a few times like two years ago and I never found time to send a reply. So this morning I thought "I am going to find his address or email or something because I really need to get in touch with him." Well Satan played the same trick on me and before I even got to a computer I forgot that I had this plan to get his email today. Then came the blessing. I found a way to work past the forgetfulness with the stuff pertaining to my calling and now the Lord helped get me around this one. When I opened up my email tonight I had a message from Elder Hotari who I had hoped to get in touch with. It was so great to hear from him and I promptly replied so as to fulfill my part of this blessed transaction.
Such a simple blessing but so obviously the Lord fulfilling His promises to us to bless us as we put Him first in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment