Tuesday

February 19, 2008

Saturday I was privledged to go with the missionaries to teach a gospel discussion to an investigator and his family. I feel so blessed that I had that opportunity. There is such a wonderful feeling when you really get a chance to share the gospel with someone and I haven't had that feeling in a long time. I was so happy afterwards and I can only attribute that to the spirit witnessing to me the same as it did for two years on my mission, and the feeling is the feeling that you know someone is so proud of you at that moment. I guess I felt like the spirit was telling me that Heavenly Father was proud of me for helping out the missionaries and for expressing my testimony to someone that needed to hear it. It was a truly great blessing for me to have the missionaries trust me and want me to come with them and to have my wife and family understand why I would leave them for a few hours on a saturday night. I know that they will also be blessed for the small sacrifice.

No comments: